1. Typical manufacturing specifications: ASTM A213, ASTM A269, ASTM A312, BS EN 10216 pt.5, Also individual customer specifications.
2. Outer Diameter: 1/16” through 3/4″
3. Thickness : . 010″ through .083”
4. Stainless Steel Seamless Coiled Tubing Specifications : ASTM A213 (average wall) and ASTM A269
5. Stainless Steel Welded Coiled Tubing Specifications : ASTM A249 and ASTM A269
6. Type of Coil Tubing: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
7. Delivery Condition : Cold finished or extruded, Blank Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn, for welded tubes: heat-treated or non-heat-treated, blank, pickled or polished
8. Standard: AISI, ASTM, ASME, EN, BS, DIN, JIS, EN 10217-7, EN 10088
9. Tolerances: Acc. to EN ISO 1127 or EN 10305-1 or ASTM A 269/312/999
|Stainless Steel Value Add
|Stainless Steel Pipe Polishing
||polish nearly any stainless steel pipe item to a #4 polish, #6 Polish, #7 polish or a #8 mirror finish. Stainless steel polished pipes can also be cut to size.
|Stainless Steel Pipe Beveling
||bevel the edges of stainless steel plate to prepare for welding or other processes.
|Stainless Steel Pipe Honing & Turning
||hone pipe and tube, using a precision abrasion process in order to obtain a desired finish or close dimensional tolerance.
|Heatreating & Annealing
||some grades of stainless steel pipe can be heatreated to change the mechanical properties.
|Positive Material Identification (PMI)
||pMI testing in house for most stainless steel grades, or we can work with independent labs to complete PMI in order to meet customer specifications.
||in some cases, UT testing of the stainless steel plates may be required. We can assist you with this requirement.